Previously with ProjectHuddle, we only had the option to resolve comments.
Now, with the ProjectHuddle v4.5.0, we are introducing comment status options which are Active, In Progress, In Review and Resolved.
You can change the status of these comments and filter the comments by status too. This makes it easier to find the progress of tasks.
Let us quickly go through the features that are introduced in the updated Comment functionality:
- Different status options like Active, In Progress, In Review and Resolved
- Options to Display/Hide the comments options: In Progress, In Review
- Customize the status label for the above comments options
- Set a custom color for comment pin color as per status and also the status tag background color.
- Choose user roles who can change the status of a comments
How to Hide new comment options?
There might be some websites, where you do not require In Progress/In Review status options.
In such cases, you can hide the comments options from the WordPress Dashboard > ProjectHuddle > Settings > Customize > Comment Status
How to Customize Status Label?
Under the ProjectHuddle > Settings > Customize tab > Comment Status it has the option to modify the Action labels.
How to modify the Color settings for the Pin and Status tag?
You can set a custom color for the comment pin color as per status and also the status tag background color.
You can find these settings under the WordPress Dashboard > ProjectHuddle > Settings > Customize tab > Comment Status
Who can change the Status of Comments?
You can control who can change the status of the comments from the ProjectHuddle > Settings > Comments tab > Comment Status