Interview: Saving Precious Time Building Client Websites
Andre from ProjectHuddle and Davinder from Smart Web Creators discuss saving time building client websites. Give it a listen!
- When to use face-to-face tools like skype or zoom in your process.
- Why using chat tools like Slack are terrible for productivity.
- Why most clients ditch complex project management tools.
- Why having a scope document is so important, like Lee Matthew Jackson‘s user stories.
- How having a communication strategy helps to structure your business to fit your life, and not the other way around.
- Favorite Tools and more!
Get better feedback today.
Save countless hours and headaches on client feedback.
Andre is the founder of ProjectHuddle, a dead-simple client feedback plugin for WordPress professionals.