ProjectHuddle 2.0.1 is now available. This is a security and maintenance release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your plugin immediately.
Here’s a full list of what’s included:
- Fixed issue with user roles not being able to move or delete threads.
- Fixed php notices.
- Added website threads untrash screen.
- Added option to turn off script shielding on mockup and website pages.
- Fixed issue where WooCommerce was redirecting all roles away from admin.
- Fixed select2 conflict with Yoast SEO.
- Fixed compatibility issues with shortcode by returning instead of echoing.
- Add additional actions and filters to shortcode output.
- Update EDD plugin updater class to fix critical performance issue.
- Add ProjectHuddle capabilities to WordPress “Editor” role.
- Start storing image approval dates.
- Use smaller size for image thumbnails on Mockup admin to increase page performance.
You can update your plugin from your WordPress dashboard to get the latest version.